Thursday, December 18, 2014

Fringe Hours launch team...



Years ago somehow I stumbled upon 2 ladies that were starting a a book club.  I have been apart of the book club for years now, reading along and hearing them share their hearts and what they took out of the book.  I never got too involved, I was more of a behind the scenes follower but that did not mean my growth was any less than those who were really involved.  I think this is true of church as well.  But to stay on topic I will not go into that now.  Maybe later I will let those thoughts free…  Both ladies who lead the book club have since written books of their own and with the new launch of her book The Fringe Hours - Making time for you I am so excited to be a part of Jessica Turners launch team to help kick start the excitement of her new book!  An advanced copy is on its way to me and as I read along with others in the launch team I am super excited to no longer be a behind the scenes follower.  I look forward to reading and sharing with you as well what I am learning and how this book is helping me to hopefully make the most of my time a bit more as a new mom of 2 kids under 2.   The book is written to help busy woman find the time we need to not do more but about being more- more creative, more fulfilled and more alive.  Follow along with me here or on Instagram.  If you are interested in reading you can go to Amazon and pre-order your copy today.  
I can't think of a better way to kick off my writing again.  Here is to the new beginnings for all of us, even the ones we do not see coming our way!  : )  




No comments:

Post a Comment