Friday, December 12, 2014

A new beginning...

Well as you can see I have been gone for quite awhile.  I have missed writing but got caught up in creating my new beginning in life, the thing I had dreamed of and prayed would happen for my husband and I and that is parenthood.  I now have not 1 but 2 beautiful babies that call me Mama ( well only one can talk) and I could not be happier!  I have my daughter Haley Rae who was just our perfect miracle baby.  She is 22 months old now and is so full of life, talking away and showing us day by day a little more of who she really is.  Spending my days with her are so fun.  After we had her I wondered if after being so blessed with her after years of not thinking we would ever have a baby would it be selfish to ask for more?  Well I learned very quickly that it was not and we were surprised when we found out right after my daughter turned 1 that we were again pregnant and this time with a boy!  Our Lucas Ryan was just born on October 9, 2014 and he is so rocking our world.  I have had my bad days with being a mom to now 2 very young children but I remind myself that I am so very blessed and at times I can not even believe that my reality is really my reality.  I truly feel that although I weathered a long and painful storm that I am now feeling the sun shine down and as if my life has just all fallen into place.  I still have learning to do and growing will continue each day and I am now ready to get back at writing and sharing a bit of my story with you once again.  So here's to PARENTHOOD! the good, bad and the ugly..



My family ( My Heart)

No comments:

Post a Comment