Tuesday, December 13, 2011

What really matters...


As I sit and really think about Christmas and what is suppose to mean while all the noise and stress of the holidays fills my mind I am reminded that the little details dont matter. Its the big things that matter. As I remember those that have lost loved ones who will no longer be with them this Christmas I am thankful that we have everyone special to us this year. As we try to make all the little details perfect which allows us all to be crazy and at each other wanting things our way let us remember that we would miss those we are bickering with if they were not around so maybe just maybe we should take the gloves off and step out of the ring.. Hoping everyone is having a good holiday so far. Dustin and I had some fun getting our tree this weekend! Many blessings this holiday..

No comments:

Post a Comment