Wednesday, April 18, 2012

A prayer for my husband...

As life right now gets more and more crazy and stressful I am wishing so much that we were back in Hawaii.  Such a relaxing, wonderful vacation.  As I sit today allowing for some quiet time to shut off my mind of all the clutter I am reminded to pray for my hubby.  As a wife I tend to forget to do this.  I sometimes just see him as my rock and forget that he too feels the weight of life on his shoulders.  He is a perfectionist and does anything to make me happy.  This is why everybody loves him so much.  I admire how good he is with people and how loving of a heart he has.  I pray today for him, my husband that he feel the comfort of God and that he let go and allow for the weight to be lifted.  That he find comfort in knowing that God has a plan for us and through this stressful time of walking it out with God that we will be happy in where we end up.  I hope that he always knows that he is loved especially by his wife who needs nothing more than his heart to be complete in this crazy, scary and messy world we live in.  That I would have it no other way than to be his wife, his best friend, his partner and together working as a team until the finish line.  I thank God for my husband today and everyday and ask God to pour blessings upon him.  In Jesus name, Amen..

Pray for your spouse today.. I speak from experience that it does amazing things..



No comments:

Post a Comment