Friday, March 23, 2012

More projects!

 I am still having so much fun with projects, mostly inspired by pinterest.  These are my latest ones..

This one is my getting ready room.  I added a shelf with some of my jewelry using champaign glasses to hold my earrings and an old plate to hold some of my other jewelry.  I love this room because it is filled with all older things that mean something to me.  The oil lamp was my grammies along with the ring on the holder beside it.  I think of her each day as I get ready.  And Marilyn is just for fun since I love her and that time in history.                                                                  

                                                                                                                                                                   
                                                                                                                                                                 
                                                                                    This stand used to hold all of our fireplace utensils (broom, brush, poker etc) but I reused it to hold these light bulbs that are turned into flower holders.  In the pinterest diagram it used fresh flowers with a small amount of water but I used dried flowers instead.   I also did not use the wire around the top like in the diagram, my hubby drilled me holes but either way will work.  I am pretty happy with how it turned out!                                                                                                                                                                    
This one I came up with myself, although I am sure it is out there somewhere.  I used an old room divider that I had and used it for hanging some of my scarves.  I love having a place for all my bags, purses and scarves.  Having them all out and not just in a ball in the room is much easier.  Trying to be a bit more organized this spring.












Until next time and happy Pinning!!

Anne 



No comments:

Post a Comment