Wednesday, March 28, 2012

A fun way to dress up a gift

This weekend I had a birthday party for one of my cousins children.  I went out and found the perfect gift but got home to realize I had no wrapping paper that was not Christmas themed.  So I decided to be creative.  Another thing I did not have was a card.  I remembered over Christmas that some of our gifts were wrapped so neat using things from outdoors and leaves for tags which of course I saved so I went into my fun stash of stuff and reused some of the stuff and ended up really happy with how it turned out.  I turned my christmas wrapping paper inside out too and it all pulled together nicely.  Although I will say that the 9 year old boy that I gave it too was not as impressed but that's ok.  hee hee 


So ladies the girl who once said she is not creative or crafty is embracing the fun in being just that... and guess what?  You can too! 


Until next time...

Anne 

No comments:

Post a Comment