Friday, March 9, 2012

Mail the gift of a book to a woman in need


Most of my love for community and my encouragement for creating Mail it Mondays comes from The Bloom Book Club.  I have been a part of this book club for awhile now and I am loving it.  Each book  leaves me with such knowledge and the book club makes reading so much more fun.  Hearing that woman out there struggle with the same fears and issues really helps me and I love what each person brings to the group.  I am so thankful to the ladies of the book club for all they have done to make this happen.  I have put things out there from time to time but for the most part I am a silent follower and with this year I hope to be more vocal and involved in this group.  I know that some of the Mail it Monday's group members may feel the same and I pray that they find my group to bring them the same encouragment that I found whether I hear from them or not.  In an effort to spread the word I wanted to share an opportunity that I see in making your next mailing maybe the gift of a book to a woman in need.  There are women out there that would love to read along but even the small amount for the book is too much for them to spend.  Bloom Book Club has made it possible for woman who would like to help by donating a book for that to be made possible at a discounted price.  Check out Bloom Book Club and if you feel led to help you can do so from there.  Thank you and I hope everyone is having a great day!  


No comments:

Post a Comment