Wednesday, January 25, 2012

More pinterest!

So I am so excited that my latest project is complete!  All I need is one more item and I am done.  I am loving the new space it created in my house for me to work and still be downstairs where I do not feel so secluded in the office space.  I love having it right near the window for early morning coffee and the beauty of the morning.  It is amazing what a little bit of time can do for a space and bring such coziness and enjoyment into an empty area and I owe it all to Pinterest for the idea!  I found the desk at JCP.com, ordered online which was fast and easy.  I found the chair,rug and wall pieces from Kirklands outlet near my house and the baskets under the bench that I already had I got at Pier One.  I also found the lanp that is on my desk at HomeGoods store.  All stores that I love to shop at.  They have nice quality items at good prices.

 I have another project idea that I am working on that I am excited to pin, hopefully it works out as this is my idea but I am sure is out there somewhere.  Stay tuned and until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment