Monday, January 16, 2012

More Pinterest!

So as I mentioned before I am so loving Pinterest!  I have done many projects that I have been inspired by navigating their site and was able to bring them to life by pinning all my ideas and having them in one place.  This has really helped me be able to bring these thoughts to reality and I am having so much fun with it!  My last project was a table I saw for the bottom of my steps which I already posted about.  A little secret that I did not share in that post is how I then used a photo I found at the store I was going to buy the table from and used their idea to cheat a bit if you will.  You know how you see in the clothing stores how they put outfits together and you would have never thought to do so yourself but love it. So you find yourself getting the whole outfit.  Easy right!  I say so!  I am good at many things but I do know that there are others that are even better so when I see a place to get some help I take it and in doing so that made my job so much easier.  I did not have to do anything but find the items in the picture which were all  items sold by that store ( smart concept!) and I was done!  Now this next project is not quite that way although I have taken ideas from different pics I have seen online to do this project I am not going to be getting off as easy this time with having them all in one convenient place but I also enjoy it this way because it allows my creative juices to flow.  We have a spot in our eat in kitchen area that I could really use something.  I have not known what for a while until my husband mentioned a desk which is a good choice since I could really use an area to house my laptop and provide a space for me to do some of my work while still being able to be downstairs rather than up in the office.  So after doing some looking I found this desk.  I found it on JCP.com.  I ordered it online ,which is another thing I am becoming more a fan of. Since there is a JC Penny near me I was planning on having it shipped to the store location near me to save on shipping but realized they were having a promotion on free shipping to my house at this time so it was done and I am excited for it to arrive.  I am now working on what kind of chair I would like to pair with it.  Stay tuned for a pic!  Happy pinning!!  : )

No comments:

Post a Comment