Thursday, May 26, 2011

Looking for blessings

So I am on my way.. Day 3 of my shots was last night and so far I am feeling good. I have to say it is not the most fun part of my day and the fear of needles I thought by now that would be overcome is not going away but fear does not stop me anymore. As I sit and think about my journey and let myself go to the place of saying why me I have to think that I feel like it is the broken places we end up in life that can make things so much more clear. Things that we may not normally see otherwise. I am thankful that this is me some days for many reasons and then some days I hate that this is me and each day I have to remember that it could be worse. As I think of a friend who has been battling cancer and another who just lost her son. I pray each day for those that are having those why me moments that they have peace and allow the broken place they have been brought to in life to allow them to see clear the things that they need to see to help guide them where they are going...

So tomorrow is a big day.. For me and a very dear friend. For me I will be heading to Hershey to have an ultra sound done and bloodwork to see my progress on the meds. From there we will be mapping out more of a plan. Hoping for good news tomorrow! And for you my dear friend, you are one of the reasons why I am glad it is me and I am glad it is you together on this broken road because together with those we love we so got this girl! Hang on tight!

Until next time.....

No comments:

Post a Comment