Saturday, January 23, 2010

Read - Discuss - Grow


So this Sunday starts the new book in The Bloom Book Club. I have just a couple more chapters left to get me to the finish line. I am excited to start hearing everyones thoughts and idea's on what each chapter means to them. I love to be in an environment where there is brainstorming and I am being challenged to think or view something in a way that I may not have seen before. If you have not checked this out yet and you are looking for a book club to be a part of we would love to have you join us. The ladies that head this up really work hard and I am thankful to them for all they do. The last book we read was "Crazy Love". That book changed the way that I think and my relationship with God. The book we are reading now is "Same Kind of Different as me". This is a little different style than the last book but very good. This book engages you in the journey of two mens lives and how God brought them together and changed each of them through the journey. You can look for new posts on the book to start either Sunday or Monday.

Have a great weekend!

~Anne

No comments:

Post a Comment