Saturday, November 7, 2009

Reflection

Looking back over my life I realize that I may have planned too much. It is good to plan but while doing that you need to be open to the fact that God may have another plan for your life. I think that God does though want us to be prepared. Use the time he has given us and where he has place us wisely. Learn from it and grow because it is a place of preparation. I realize that I do need to plan. I need to think through each day and look into the future but maybe not to the extreme in which I was planning. Now I like to think of it more as dreaming. Dream about what is placed in your heart. Dream about where you want to go. How you want things to be. Dream about how you can use the circumstances of today to make you one step closer to that dream. Dream but also be patient and know that your dreams can come true, they will come true but all in Gods timing. Know that no matter how much you think your plan for your life is great that the plan he has for you is greater. Be joyful in where you are now even if it is not exactly where you want to be. Be willing to take a detour. That detour could turn out to be an amazing place..

No comments:

Post a Comment