Saturday, November 7, 2009

Don't Fake the Funk

As a professional I am always looking for other professionals that I admire. Ones that I can look to for inspiration and ideas. I am blessed to have a friend who is one of those people. He and his wife are amazing people. He brings life into what he does by bringing a piece of who he is to his business. He owns Pearl Street photography and takes some amazing photo's. He shares in special moments in peoples lives but it is so much more than just a picture for him. I was reading one of his blog posts and thought it was very interesting. I thought I would share it with you. Go to http://ponderingloudly.blogspot.com/and read " a really cool workshop and real long shot". The work that both Matt and this photographer do is amazing but what is more amazing is what they bring of themselves to others. She noted in her post that she does not want to fake the funk. How refreshing those words are to me. I admire those who allow their life to run their business and not allow their business to run their lives. I feel that you can mix business with pleasure. I take much pleasure in my business. In allowing myself to walk along in the journey of each and every one of my clients. I am not in the business of selling homes, I am in the business of helping people, reaching people, touching people. Leaving that person with an experience. I hope you enjoy the post I have shared with you. Happy weekend to all my blog readers!




No comments:

Post a Comment