Monday, November 16, 2009

Crazy Love

I just finished reading Crazy Love by Francis Chan and I have to say WOW! What an awesome book. I want for this to be a book that I do not just put on my shelf and say I read it. I want to really try to focus on how I can implement change into my life to allow me to walk in a stronger faith. I am challenging myself after reading this to just start taking steps towards change and allowing God the opportunity to open or close doors in my life. To allow him to lead me. This book changed my thinking and how I will conduct each day. I would highly recommend reading if you are looking for good book to read. If you do read it check out the Bloom Book Club to hear thoughts on each chapter and gather additional information from others reading along. A new book will be announced in December!

Have a great week!


No comments:

Post a Comment