Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Seamless bible study coming soon, by Angie Smith...

For me my faith walk has been a ever changing journey. I did not grow up going to church and my relationship with God has been an on and off journey but as I came through one of the most difficult times in my life I was amazed at how my relationship grew with God and my faith was renewed. I still have a lot of issues with church and with the bible pushers out there. I think my issues I have identified as more with my interactions with christians who may not have had bad intentions but ended up leaving a really bad taste in my mouth. For the first time I am feeling like I need to learn more about the bible because as a mother I now feel that when my kids ask me questions I want to have answers. I do not mean to be pushing this in anyones face as I am sharing. I am sharing for those that may have a need or a desire to explore more about what the bible has to offer in a way that it will hopefully be easier to understand from the heart of a woman that I have been following for years. As I shared she helped me through some dark times by just being willing to share her heart so I am happy to share this opportunity with all of you. I hope it can bring to you some hope if you need it, some light if your seeing more dark these days or just a fun way to learn and share more about the bible.... ‪#‎seamlessbiblestudy‬
See video below to learn more about the study and the author, Angie Smith.


No comments:

Post a Comment