Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Letting go..

Last week was a stressful week and yesterdays start to the week did not start me off any better.. I feel frustrated and I am struggling with letting it go.  With each day I hold onto it and I become more and more heavy, weighed down by the stress, disappointment and frustration that life brings.  I realize I am not focused.. well rather I am focused but on the bad rather than the good.  I feel the sand in my eyes and I am unable to see.  So today I take a break to sit and have a cup of coffee in the sun.. I let the sun hit my face and I am reminded of the good that surrounds me.  I let it go, I give it away because it does not belong to me..  Life is good, I am blessed and now I feel more free..  Praying that if you today are feeling the same way you take the time to stop what you are doing no matter how busy you are today and find your spot to let it go...  




Until next time...

Anne 

No comments:

Post a Comment