Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Easter

I hope everyone had a good Easter!  We did..  I was so tired by the end of it but it is always so worth it in the end.  I do love having Easter Dinner at my house and this year our entire family was together which was nice.  I had so much fun this year with being creative with the table.  Each person had a place setting with a little treat for them.  I used little brown bags and filled them with candy and each person had their name on it so they knew where to sit.  My husband also went to a local store where they make chocolates into shapes and each person had a chocolate shape at their place setting as well.  All the food turned out great even the new recipes that I tried.  With some stressful times here lately I feel very blessed to have the positive things to focus on and that day was my family.  Love them so much.  

Hoping everyones Easter was a blessed as mine.  


No comments:

Post a Comment