Sunday, January 15, 2012

Reading list

Reading is something that I really enjoy doing.  I am always interested in what others are reading and what they take from the book which I think is why I love the book club that I am involved in.  I have added many books recently and thought I would share my reading list.


*The Fitting Room by Kelly Minter (Part of Bloom Book Club)
*Managing your moods by Women of Faith
*The Diary of Anne Frank 
*What Women Fear by Angie Smith 
*Between Sisters by Kristin Hannah
* The Twilight Series ( I have recently become really into the movies and have heard the books are better)
*Heaven is for real by Todd Burpo ( a friend HIGHLY suggested me reading this)


I just finished One Thousand Gifts by Ann Voscamp, also another bloom book club book.  So glad I read it.  I really took a lot from this book.  I like to have a variety of  Fiction and non fiction books.  It is nice to really dive into a book and let it transform you but also nice to dive into a book and allow it to take you away to another place just for fun...  I hope my list is helpful. 


Happy reading!  : )  

No comments:

Post a Comment