Tuesday, December 7, 2010

THE HOUR OF ISOLATION

As I read THE HOUR OF ISOLATION today I was given some hope. Hope that God is still with me and hope that he still exists. I will be honest lately I have really questioned. With each passing year of a certain prayer not being answered and lately feeling him less and less present in my life. I have struggled with accepting that God's plan might not be mine and the feelings of guilt for not being ok with that. Does not being ok with the fact that I want my life to be a certain way and I will do what I have to make it be mean I have to walk away from my faith? I recently had coffee with a friend who let me in on a thought of maybe God is not playing games with us. Maybe there is not just one way to go. Maybe it is our choice and he goes with us whichever way we go? So Maybe me saying to God I am not ok with his plan it is not so much me saying I dont want to follow him but rather he is giving me more of a choice in life. Maybe I am the one making this so much more difficult than it has to be? Story of my life, making things more difficult. So as I walk this journey I am thankful, thankful for the discovery through it, of myself and others around me and of God. So whatever you are going through right now. If you feel at the end of your rope, you feel that you can not hold on I urge you to hold on. Hold on to your dreams, hold on to what is on your heart and I hope for you and me that our dreams come true...

No comments:

Post a Comment