Friday, February 12, 2010

To do List continued..

The last couple of days have been relaxing and productive. I embraced the blizzard of 2010 and embraced balance between productivity and relaxation. I feel pretty good about the list of things I completed and thought I would share them with you..

1. All wash is done AND put away
2. Cleaned our bedroom and bath
3. Spare bedroom cleaned and organized and closet project list is complete so I can tackle that at a later date.
4. Upstairs bathroom sparkling clean
5. Entire downstairs is cleaned and organized
6. Completed my book club book and caught up on all discussions
7. Ample time to read teachings and online research
8. Organized my workspace/desk downstairs
9. Talked with friends and family and had good for the soul conversations
I think that is it for right now. Needless to say I was busy but also took time to relax and enjoy the silence of life. I am excited for my hubby to come home from his trip and enjoy the scene I have set for him when he arrives home to a clean house, project lists and a freshly made/washed bed for him to crawl into after sleeping away from home for 5 days. I did not get to everything on my to do list from earlier in my blog but I added a few others and feel pretty good about what I have accomplished.

PS- Add to this list of course shoveling- lots and lots of shoveling!!

TGIF!


No comments:

Post a Comment