Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Plan B


I follow the blog Jesus Needs New PR by Matthew Paul Turner. He is a great writer. He wrote recently about his pastor who has a book coming out. I watched the trailer and found tears streaming down my face. I look forward to reading it and thought I would share it with you. Pete Wilson, is the pastor of Crosspoint church. Although I do not live in Nashville where his church is I do listen to his teachings. He delivers such a strong message and goes a bit deeper which is where I love to go.

So what happens when your plan A does not work out? I have been so fearful for so long to even think of a plan b in my life. So angry, confused, sad and left wondering why if God loves me so much would he withhold my plan A from me? Life is tough,painful and sometimes so overwhelming you just can't breath. I pray that if you are fearful of plan B that you will be given the peace to move out of your comfort zone and explore what else God has in store for you. Here's to taking that first step together..

No comments:

Post a Comment