Friday, February 5, 2010

The next chapter

So with much thinking and praying I have made the decision to leave the John Smith Real Estate Group and join the Weichert Realtors team! This is a decision that I am very excited about although I will miss all the people that I am leaving behind. I do know though that God will allow those friendships to continue to grow even if we are not working together anymore. I have learned a lot while on my journey in E-Town with the John Smith Team but feel like God has opened another door for me that I wanted to take the opportunity to explore. Being the closing coordinator was a great way for me to continue to learn and grow in real estate but I am now looking forward to having my own schedule back as I am now going back to full time sales. I am back to working from home and getting more balance back into my life. I look forward to growing in my faith as the lord opens doors of opportunity for me. Like I have been told before, a rolling stone never gathers moss. Here's to new chapters in life and looking forward to what the future holds!

No comments:

Post a Comment