Thursday, October 1, 2009

Truth or fantacy

So tonight I finish my day and I am feeling very fired up. I ask myself why? The reason for my burning inside has nothing to do with me. So why do I allow myself to become to involved? Why do I go so deep? I am then revealed things I do not want to see ,the very things that make me so fired up not for me but for those around me. Or am I taking the focus off myself? I am sitting here tonight just unsettled. Unaware of whether I should reach out to this person that is so on my heart right now or just let them go. I feel they need someone to say some honest things and express my concern for them but fear that would be the wrong thing to do. So why does this have me so shaken? Am I just crazy or does this person really need me? God please let me know. Maybe I am not the person that I thought I was. Maybe everyone would just be better off if I just left them alone and just ignored what I see. Kick up my feet and just let them figure it out. Why do I give a damn so much about other peoples problems and fighting for them! I give people my heart and soul and for what? To be shut out and thrown to the side. I could scream until I cant scream anymore, I am coming unglued and coming out of my skin. Are they believing lies or am I? Please God help me to know the truth..

No comments:

Post a Comment