Sunday, October 4, 2009

Blog vision

When I first started this blog I was not really sure what I wanted it to be. I had many thoughts running through my head. I know that I wanted it to have some real estate in it since that is what I do but I also wanted it to have some of what I, being me, had to share. I feel that being a realtor I am very good at what I do because I educate myself in the current market and the tools in which I have to help my clients but I also bring me, being who I am. Someone who is always looking for a way to reach out to someone and be that very thing that day that they needed. I feel that I can bring that to what I offer in real estate. I know that when someone is selling or buying a home they are not just needing someone to help them with their sale or purchase but they are also inviting me into their lives to share in the joy of the reason for buying or selling or the sad sorrow behind why they are. I know that I can bring where I have been and what I was created for also as a tool to help my clients. I also know that what I do for someone may have nothing to do with real estate. It just might end up being someone who stumbles upon my blog and reads something that hits close to their heart. Maybe helps to give them a sense of understanding, or gives them hope or lets them know that they are not alone. So I guess this blog for me is to just let you know who I am and allow you to get to know me and where I have been and where I am now. I honestly believe that we all have a story to tell and we never know who or where it will be that our story will make a change in someone's life. So thank you for reading and bearing with me as I am learning why it is I feel so compelled to put my fingers to my keyboard and write while I discover and learn how to be content with "just being me".

No comments:

Post a Comment