Sunday, October 18, 2009

Actions speak louder than words

So, many people went to church today. Listened to really good lessons about what it is to be a christian. So today I did not go to church. Why? Because I got sick of going to church and seeing Christians listen to the service get in there cars and go home to spend that day and week forgetting everything they listened to that day in church. They go about there days and week only thinking of themselves, treating others badly and leaving those around them who themselves are not Christians wondering why in the heck would I want to go to church and believe in this so called God with people like them? Faith is an action. When you hear someone say actions speak louder than words what does that really mean? Do we really go as so deep as to dissect that for a moment? Today that means to me that I want to know from all of you that went to church today and listened to your pastor speak- what are you going to do today and for the rest of the week to take action on what you heard today? How are you going to take action to show those around you why it is that they should love and know God? Today is the day to show it and not speak it people. I speak for myself when I say I want to see it. Do you even know why more people are not saved? Why this world is such a crappy place to be? Why there are so many horrible things happening around us? Look in the mirror and you will see your answer. Edgy? No -its called the truth. Can you handle it?

No comments:

Post a Comment