Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Thank you...

As I look back through my life I am thankful for so many people. Today one person stands out in my mind as a person who I am glad took the time to reach out to me to give me something that has helped me make some real big steps in my growth lately. This person gave me the information to learn about The Redemptive Gifts of Individuals. We all have a gift from God, one that makes us who we are and what God created us to be. Revealing this for me has really given me peace about who I am and a sense of where to start when doing my daily check up from the neck up. I encourage you to check this out and see for yourself how amazing this information will be not just for you but to learn about the other people in your lives that you love. Thank you to this person for taking the time to share this information and for seeing something in me that I did not even see. I am excited as we both grow into the true people that God really wants for us to be. Click the link below to learn more..

http://www.plumblineministries.com/inc/sdetail/1306

No comments:

Post a Comment